University Centre Sparsholt presents “Today’s Technology: Optimising Equestrian Performance” – a research colloquium that will host guest speakers including:
- Dr. David Marlin, a leading researcher in the field of equine exercise physiology
- Dr. Caroline Benoist of Neue Schule and the NS Academy
- Dr. Graham Cross of Avansce
- Russell McKechnie-Guire of Centaur Biomechanics
- Lorna Cameron
- David Doherty (producer of the HorseTech Conference) will be giving talk on the tech opportunity and inviting attendees to participate in the collaborative production of the HorseTech Market Report
The day will consist of research seminars presented in the morning, followed by lunch (included), and the afternoon will then be spent in Sparsholt Equine Centre with a biomechanics seminar and demonstration with Russell McKechnie-Guire.
The topics discussed will revolve around developments in the latest technology available to optimise the welfare and performance of performance horses in a range of disciplines from a physiological perspective.